Eddie Jobson Forum

Eddie Jobson Forum

Eddie Jobson.com       Globe Music         Fan Database

Feel free to browse any thread, however, if you wish to participate in a discussion, you must first register. You can register by going to 'Log In' and hitting the 'Need a Login? Register Here' link.
 Log In  |  Topic List  |  New Topic  |  Threaded View  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Radiation EP Released
Author: webmaster 
Date:   01-06-09 02:02

The Radiation EP can now be ordered from the Globe Online Store http://www.goestores.com/storename/globemusic/ViewDept-255023.aspx. They will ship on Friday January 9.

Reply To This Message

Re: Radiation EP Released
Author: Dicky 
Date:   01-06-09 02:34

Cheers WM,
Done

Reply To This Message

Author: Helen 
Date:   01-06-09 03:00

I've just ordered 10 copies! Hopefully they'll be here before 21 January, the day I leave for NYC.

Thank you, Webmaster!

Reply To This Message

Author: rendezvous 
Date:   01-06-09 05:04

Alright!
I should place an order soon.
Thank you, webmaster!

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-06-09 05:15

This really is a momentous moment in time - the music we've been craving for ages in tangible format at last! The cover looks beautiful. Thank you so much, Eddie, for all your hard work!

Reply To This Message

Author: Lenny 
Date:   01-06-09 06:02

Just ordered 5 copies, in case I wear one out.

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-06-09 06:32

I've almost worn out the Gagliarchives interview. Those EPs must hurry up and get themselves over here very quickly now!

Reply To This Message

Author: Danbo 
Date:   01-06-09 07:21

I thought the EP was going to be available for download at iTunes?

I did buy a hard copy.

http://www.therealallanholdsworth.com/forum/

Reply To This Message

Author: Yasu 
Date:   01-06-09 07:47

I've just ordered!
I'm looking forward to getting it.
Thank you,Eddie and webmaster!

Reply To This Message

Author: benonemusic 
Date:   01-06-09 09:13

I ordered it as soon as I woke up this morning. Can hardly wait to hear "Radiation," "Houston" and the other tracks in my car.
Ben

Reply To This Message

Author: David CS-80 
Date:   01-06-09 10:06

Yes, please let us know when it can be downloaded (hopefully as high-quality FLAC, not mp3).

Reply To This Message

Author: soccerskip 
Date:   01-06-09 12:37

Just ordered two copies. Thank you Eddie and Webmaster from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

Reply To This Message

Author: Faas 
Date:   01-06-09 14:11

I ordered one copy, together with The Bulgarian Women Choir. Only one worry, i made a mistake with my zipcode.. Yes, Webmaster, I am somewhat clumsy. Well, mailed globemusic with a correction.. But webmaster, is there a possibility to maybe...if you could, would, in a way, sort-of, I dunno ehrm, check? You may scold me in public, I'll take my punishment :-)

Marcel

The Netherlands

Reply To This Message

Author: Fz 
Date:   01-06-09 14:33

I just placed my order.
Now we'll have to wait, but ......after a couple of years ,there couple of days don't matter. We already have a lot to look foreward to.

Greetz
Ferry

Reply To This Message

Author: benonemusic 
Date:   01-06-09 16:12

Marcel, You'll love that Bulgarian Women's Choir album. Utterly sublime, and it provides a glimpse of Eddie's Legacy project.
Ben

Reply To This Message

Author: dan 
Date:   01-06-09 18:03

Faas wrote:

> I ordered one copy, together with The Bulgarian Women Choir.

I did the same. I never got around to picking up the Womens Choir project, and now seemed like a great time to. Looking forward to having the physical CD of UKZ!

Post Edited (01-06-09 18:05)

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-07-09 00:28

Marcel, I do love you! You always make me feel better about myself! We both are so jittery, always doing something wrong it seems. I managed to get the word "other" displayed in my address. I wonder what the poor postman is going to make of that!

Also, I know you're going to be crying many tears when you listen to the "Voices of life" album. Enjoy!

Reply To This Message

Author: peter2 
Date:   01-07-09 03:34

3 copies ordered. One for me, one for a friend, one for missionary purpose.

Reply To This Message

Author: Faas 
Date:   01-07-09 10:36

Helen, I think we're not totally controlling with ourselves, far to anxious to read how to fill in forms going like.. "yeah, yeah, blah blah, just send me the cd's NOW, can't wait till the 9th of january". As a matter of fact, webmaster called some people back just before I would mysteriously disappear to a cold part of the world (Siberia or something), because I thought the UKZ-lounge was faulty. It took me only a few days to find out I was doing something wrong myself. Or, actually my Gmail didn't understand me..

If I was going to NYC we'd probably catch up together before the concert so stressed out we'd be hit by every yellow cab because we'd only think of what would happen at the concert. So the lot of you who are going, please take care of Helen and give her lots of herbal tea.

Have fun (sigh) ;-)

Marcel

The Netherlands

Reply To This Message

Author: peter2 
Date:   01-07-09 16:23

First I had problems with the order, too. So I went to amazon and ordered something
just to see if my credit card was still valid! Returned to Globemusic where my
unsuccessful attempts had accumulated an amount of 9 CDs... well, it finally
worked. UKZ is coming!

I guess I should start to distribute earmuffs among my neighbours...

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-07-09 20:08

Well, even if we’re a rather pathetic lot when it comes to doing business online, we do show admirable tenacity, drive and determination to get what we want!

Last year when I was in NYC, I couldn’t see properly through the cracks in my frozen contact lenses, almost walked into an oncoming taxi and had its driver shouting at me, “Lady, you have eyes in your head?”

I felt like an idiot for the rest of the day!

We’ll miss you there, Marcel, very much!

Post Edited (01-07-09 20:13)

Reply To This Message

Author: Danbo 
Date:   01-08-09 09:40

Still no word on a digital download version of the EP. Hmmm... anyone know what's up?

http://www.therealallanholdsworth.com/forum/

Reply To This Message

Author: gogo 
Date:   01-09-09 01:34

YES !
THANKS!
love
Gogo

Reply To This Message
   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Go To Top 
 Go To Top  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.

phorum.org
Adaptation by Alex Petrov